Monday, March 10, 2014

Etsy Store Opening Summer 2014!

Hey Guys!

I've decided to get back into sewing- this time for REAL !
I'll be opening up an Etsy store this summer called "Bras By Meg" (that's me, obviously!)

I am sooooososososo excited! I just got a new Janome machine today, as well as some super cute materials:

I can't wait to start selling on Etsy. I'm trying to mess around with developing a brand. Last night I stayed up late making promo videos for my shop just for the heck of it. I have posted Chapter One on my personal YouTube account:

It stars fellow Cat Calls blogger Jocelyn! I will be releasing more chapters throughout March and April and then I'll be releasing a final short film. Be on the lookout for when we post them!

Here is the logo again. The heart is supposed to be an "A" but the more I look at it the more I see an "O"
I'm totally cool with it being "Bros" by Meg though.


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

LET'S MAKE SOME BRAS!

Later!!!
-Meg


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your creations. I really liked the promo video too!

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where’s the link to your etsy shop? I would love to check out your products! The logo looks fine for a newly-started shop. The inverted heart is better than letter A; it made it look more playful and catchy. You could trying playing with the other letters too, like B and S in shape of bra straps. Clint @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete